About B.Sc Biology
Biology, defined as the scientific study of life, is an incredibly broad and diverse field. In many ways, it's as kaleidoscopic and rich as living organisms themselves. The biological sciences aspect deals with research and development in areas such as Microbiology, Cell biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology etc. for understanding the occurrence and treatment of diseases, development of agriculture, food production, protection of the environment, production of drugs, vaccines, biofuels and pharmaceuticals and many more.
Botany as a subject is related to the study of plants and a career in it would mean studying in depth about fungi, algae, plants, diseases, growth, metabolism and structure between different groups.
This degree develops your analytical, communication and problem-solving skills, providing you with a global perspective on business and preparing you to pursue a career within the research, government or not-for-profit sectors.
B.Sc. Biology Eligibility
- ELIGIBILITY: 10+2 with Science Stream(P.C.B.) .
B.Sc. Biology Subjects
- Foundation Course.
The Course is especially meant for students for career in bio..Candidates Who loves to fiddle with biology and who like to have in depth study for all aspects of a botony and zoology, are the appropriate one's purse this course.
B.Sc. Biology Employment Areas
- Universities and clinical research organizations
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Private hospitals and NHS trusts
- National and global health and environmental charities
- Scientific and technical consultancies
- Schools and colleges
- outreach organisations, such as museums, science centres and broadcast companies
- Nature conservation officer
- Physician associate
- Research scientist (life sciences)
- Teacher and Lectures.
SAM ADDITIONAL FEATURES: TRAINING PROGRAMMES, PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT, ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILLS.
SALARY: Starting Salary-Rs. 20000-60000 with 1-2 experience salary up to Rs.90000 per month.