Mathematics, the foundation of all sciences is a subject which offers limitless scope for diversification in higher education. The improvements and achievements in various fields are the gift of Mathematics. The world of education without Mathematics would be non-existent. The fields of Information Technology, Social Research and Economic forecasts will not be successful but for the effective application of Mathematics.
This degree provides a broad mathematics programme that includes application and statistics modules. It covers the fundamental techniques of mathematics with appropriate computational and statistical support to give you the tools to tackle real-world problems.
This BSc Mathematics degree aims to provide a fundamental education in mathematics, including pure and applied mathematics. There will be opportunities for students to develop high-level mathematical and problem-solving skills and to apply these in a variety of contexts. Students will also have the chance to work alongside fellow undergraduates and academic staff on projects.
B.Sc. Mathematics Eligibility
- 10 + 2 With Physics ,Chemestry,Maths.
B.Sc. Mathematics Eligibility Subjects
- Chemestry theory and practical.
- Physics theory and practical.
- Maths theory
- Foundation Course.
B.Sc. Mathematics Eligibility Course Sutaibility
To develop the overall character and personality of our students and mold them as good citizens with integrity and modularity for nations building.
B.Sc. Mathematics Eligibility Employment Areas
- To provide excellent laboratory and infrastructure facilities meeting the best standards as laid down by the government and more.
- To provide an atmosphere in which students can realize their fullest intellectual potential through discipline, spiritual values and dedicated hard work.
- To promote institute – industry interaction, provide professional counseling and ensure placements for our students in meeting, their career challenges..
- Sequrity and Surveillance Centres.
- Sequrity and Surveillance Companies.
- Banking sectors.
- Fienancial Institutions.
- Insurance Providers.
- School and Colleges.
- Goverment Agencies.
B.Sc. Mathematics Jobs Types
- Chartered Accountant (CA).
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
- Project Manger.
- Company Secretaryship (CS).
- Teacher and Lectures.
Several certification courses are available in networking field for the B.Sc Mathematics graduates. These courses are given below.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP)