Department of Humanities
The "Art" of teaching..
Humanities are academic disciplines that study aspects of human society and culture. The humanities include the studies of foreign languages, history, philosophy, language arts (literature, writing, oratory, rhetoric, poetry, etc.), performing arts (theater, music, dance, etc.), and visual arts (painting, sculpture, photography, filmmaking, etc.); culinary art or cookery is interdisciplinary and may be considered both a humanity and a science. Scholars in the humanities are called humanities scholars or sometimes humanists.
Human disciplines like history and language mainly use the comparative method and comparative research. Other methods used in the humanities include hermeneutics, source criticism, esthetic interpretation, and speculative reason.
B.A. in Arts and Humanities
A Bachelor of Arts in Humanities is a degree program that allows students to study various academic disciplines related to the human experience, such as history, philosophy, theology, literature, politics, arts, and culture. Students can choose a theme, topic, or historical period of interest to focus their studies. The degree aims to develop students’ writing, critical thinking, aesthetic, and analytical abilities. It can prepare students for further education or career advancement in the liberal arts.
Eligibility: 10+2 with any Stream.
- The art which we are using in our education and profession is a contemporary form of arts. Art contains all features and practices regarding painting, drawing, sculpture, design, weaving, fabrics, pottery, photography, films, video, computer art, animation, novels, short stories, epics, poetry, music, opera, theatre, dance and comedy.
- Students should have common knowledge about Arts & Humanities and other related searching things on the net.
- What can I/we do after 12 arts or what is the scope of arts after 12th?
- What entrance should I appear after 12th Arts?
- Is there any scope of CLAT 2017 after 12th Arts?
- Universities in research organizations
- Environmental charities
- Scientific and technical consultancies
- Lecturer in Schools and colleges
The Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology program prepares students for the broad skills typically utilized by contemporary sociologists. The goal is to provide students with advanced training beyond the undergraduate level for success in many professions as applied social scientists
M.A. in Sociology
Graduates with a sociology MA are equipped with the necessary education and experience to engage in building sustainable, equitable, and positively centered human social environments. The applied focus integrates coursework with research approaches while emphasizing strengths in criminal justice, immigration research, and medical sociology.
Developing an understanding of social issues in cross-cultural societies helps encourage and develop an understanding of the forces that serve to shape modern society. In an educational setting, such as through a Master of Arts program, this is achieved by applying practical advanced training in sociology through statistics, research methods, and evaluation.
ELIGIBILITY UG in any Stream.
- The Course is especially meant for students for a career in Social work. Candidates who love to fiddle with biotech and who like to have an in-depth study for all aspects of society and humanities are the appropriate ones’ purse this course.
- Students should have common knowledge about society and other related searching things on the net.
JOB AND CAREER OPTIONS Universities and Social research organizations, Humanities companies, Private hospitals and NHS trusts, national and global health, Environmental charities, Social Worker, Lecturer in Schools and Colleges, Research scientist (life sciences)
SAM ADDITIONAL FEATURES TRAINING PROGRAMMES, PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT, ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILLS.